Sunday, June 24, 2007

Service and Toiletpaper

So I just put in my mission papers on Wednesday and I'm super excited. I love my man, but a mission is the right thing for both of us. I've wandered about the country doing volleyball camps for which I am well paid, but I am definately ready to eat my own wacko health food and poop in my own polished porclin. Anne, bravo to your intelegence to put this thang together; but blast my brains cuz who knows if I can get this posted. I don't have any super hot pictures of myself. And I have yet to expand upon the fruit of my own loins, so no absolutely adorable pictures of my posterity. Just know that I am so glad to read about you all. I shall post my mission call, and then no more bloging for 18 spirit filled months while I live with girls who have one athletic ability (that of lifting their elbow from their bellies to sip water) and spread the good word of the gosple. But no seiously, I'm excited for a new life chapter to unfold. And I'm gonna grow a lot in the field

Labels: